Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Dinner

Gabriel took his Leapster to Grandma and Papaw's house for Christmas dinner. I can tell you now that we are going to have to put time limits on this thing.
A couple of gifts got misplaced at Alice's Christmas party, so she was kind enough to bring them to Mom and Dad's. They were gifts that I bought in Ohio for Stacey and Eddie. Stacey's shirt says, "What can we do make America a better place?" On the back it says, "Give Michigan to Canada." (Stacey is from Michigan. That is where her family is.) I LOVED her response to my gag gift. She asked, "Am I supposed to say Thank You?"
I gave Eddie a shirt too. I love how he is laughing in this picture while he gives her a chance to read it.
She said, "Now that's just mean. Where did you buy these?"
Grandma and Papaw gave Gabriel a kickball game. I bet we will be able to get some good kickball games going while we camp this summer. Grandma and Papaw's backyard is a great place for a kickball game too.
Grace got the game Go Fish. She is such a cheater at this game!
Mom had lots of help in the kitchen getting dinner together.
Erin sat patiently with the kiddos and watched Gabriel play his Leapster.

No comments: