Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

On a Mission

Gabriel got in the car after daycare Tuesday, and he had a mission! He said, "Mommy, we need to go to the fish store (Bass Pro) tonight to see Santa." After giving it a moment's thought I decided that we could probably work that out. It was a perfect time to go to Bass Pro because it was not too busy. There were no lines for Santa, games, or crafts. Even Daddy got in on the games.
Grace painted a snowman sun catcher.
After a few minutes of playing games with Daddy, Gabriel joined us for craft time too.
Gabriel liked watching the train.
After Grace finished painting, she wanted to color.
I think that Gabriel's favorite part --- aside from seeing Santa --- was getting to race this race car. He could have been there all night, if we'd let him.

So, here's the scoop on Gabriel's Santa mission. When I asked him why he needed to see Santa, he said, "I know what I want for Christmas."

"Oh, really. So what is it you want?" I asked.

"I want a (Nintendo) DS."

Oh, Brother!!

No comments: