Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

I was SO excited to see the kids' reactions to their Santa gifts on Christmas morning. Our first stop, though, was to replace expectant Mary with Mary and Baby Jesus. I hope this tradition really helps the kids understand the "reason for the season."
Santa brought Gabriel a Criss-Cross Crash Hot Wheels race track. He was so excited!
Santa brought Grace her PINK doll house. I think if the gifts had stopped here, the kids would have been perfectly happy.
Gabriel LOVED his race track!
Gabriel gave Grace a lip gloss. One of Grace's first gifts was eight batteries. She was so happy to unwrap batteries. Funny girl!
Santa brought Gabriel a Buzz Lightyear toy.
Uncle Brian and Erin gave Grace a princess dress and a feather boa. I wish you could have seen her dance while wearing her boa.
Uncle Ed, why the hat? Just being festive?
Aaahhh! The chaos of Christmas! And this is AFTER Aunt Stacey and Erin had picked up a lot of the trash on the floor! I love it!
Uncle Robbie gave Grace a pink doll house too! This one is for Barbies, though. Daddy rounded out his morning putting the Barbie house together.

I still wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked.

No comments: