Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

She's a Barbie Girl

Mrs. Staci had Christmas with the kids at her house today. She gave Grace this Barbie doll because she thought the doll resembled Grace.
Grace has the best time dressing and undressing her Barbie doll this evening.
After dressing her Barbie to "go to the grocery" Grace thought Barbie should see herself in the mirror.
I love her new-found love of Barbie dolls. I loved playing with Barbies when I was a kid, and now Grace and I can play Barbie together. Thank you, Staci! It was the perfect gift!

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

OH, you know my feelings about Barbies! Glad Grace is enjoying her Barbie!
(Good moms don't let their daughters get American Doll girl dolls! Just sayin...) ;)