Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Morning

We had a nearly-perfect Christmas Eve morning. The kids, Daddy, and I watched Christmas movies and hung out in our pj's. That is exactly the laid back day that I was looking forward to.
Gabriel drank some hot chocolate. He's such a cutie!
I got some cuddle time with our four-legged kids. (At this point a stomach bug had gotten hold of me, and I did not have the energy to get up off of the couch.)
Oddly, these two cuties decided to sit together for part of a movie. How cute are they?

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i hate that you got sick!!