Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Decking the Halls

We decorated the house Sunday afternoon/evening. I love my nativity set. It is my favorite holiday item to put out. Gabriel set out Joseph.
Gracie set out Mary.
We talked about each piece as we set them out.
I bought the kids the Little People nativity set Sunday. I wanted them to have one that they could touch and hold since the other is off limits.
Next, we decorated the tree. Notice that Grace has her corner that she is decorating.
Daddy found a Santa hat to model.
This is Grace's corner. I love how there are a million ornaments in one spot. Though it's been tough on me, I have left them right where she put them.
My busy little decorating bees
While the kids and I decorated with some help from Grandma and Papaw, Dan cooked us a wonderful dinner of turkey, dressing, and green bean casserole.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments: