Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ellnor Christmas

Dan ended up taking the kids and making the rounds to the Christmas Eve parties while I stayed at home on the couch. Their first stop was at Uncle Mark's house to visit with the Ellnor side of the family.
I was grateful that Dan was so willing to take pictures. He got some really good pictures for me . . . like this one of Ben and Grace.
Here are all of the Ellnor great-grandkids with Gramma: Bobby, Amber, Gabriel, Great Gramma, Robin w/ Baby, Grace, Ben.
Barbara tried to convince Grace to eat. I'm betting, that despite the personal invitations to eat, she still didn't eat.
I love how it looks like everyone was having a good time in this picture (Barbara, Grace, and Grampy).

No comments: