Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My T.V. Addict

Last night I was putting away laundry in my bedroom and Grace was "helping" me. This was the conversation we had:

Grace: Mommy, I want a t.v. in my room.
Me: Hmmm . . . why?
Grace: Because sometimes when I'm laying in bed, I just want to watch t.v.

Now, Dan and I have had a debate about t.v.'s in the bedroom for our entire marriage. I say no t.v. in the bedroom because sleeping all night with the t.v. on keeps you from getting good rest. I'm pretty sure if we had a t.v. in the bedroom, Dan would want it to be on most of the night. Dan just plain old wants a t.v. in the bedroom . . . just cuz.

If there was ever a way to sway my opinion on this issue, my sweet little girl could probably do it. I can just imagine myself cuddled up in bed next to Grace watching cartoons until we both fall asleep. So sweet!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i'm an anti tv in the bedroom too! that's what the living room is for!! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i used to be like that. i caved and now i love it! i love to watch about 5 seconds (that's about all i make it) of the news before falling asleep!