Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 04, 2012

Dana & Josh's Wedding

Saturday my cousin, Dana, got married.  It was a beautiful wedding ceremony.  Dana looked beautiful, and her dress was amazing.  I can't believe she is married.  I remember when she was just a baby.
After the wedding, the guests waited outside to send off the newlyweds.  The kids were blowing bubbles while they waited.
Marie, Claire, and Grace all wore bright pink dresses.  They looked cute together.
I love Grace's smile in this picture!
The three amigas were blowing bubbles.  As hard as I tried, I couldn't get a decent picture of the three of them together.
Dana and Josh left the church in this snazzy little Corvette.  I was amazed her dress fit in that little two-seater.
Julie, Michele, and I always have fun when we get together.  We need to get together more often.
Claire, Maria, and Grace had a ball dancing.
Me and my favorite man
When the party REALLY started Grace had a circle around her on the dance floor.  Luckily, Dan wasn't taking his eyes off her for a moment.  Can you tell she was eating up the attention?
A few poor fellows tried to cut in and dance with her, but Dan shooed them away.  Ha!  Get used to it, Grace!
Maria and Claire jumped in to get some attention too.
About 9:30 or 10:00, my little dancing machine had had all she could take, and it was time to head to the hotel.  It is hard work being the life of the party!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Love that!!! She's so darn cute!!!!

Jaime Mac said...

I love that Grace! She's too much!

the lewis gang said...

you just made yourself sound old. you said, "i remember when she was a baby!" hahaha!! if them getting married doesn't make you feel old, saying that does! i have caught myself do it a time or two.... :)