Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Look Back

I was feeling a little reminiscent Friday when Alicia and I took the kids to the pool. I thought it was so funny when Alicia posted a picture of Sam and Gabriel in 2008 on her blog. Apparently, great minds think alike.
This picture is Sam and Gabriel at the Clarksville Aquatic Center in 2007. Gabriel wasn't even walking yet,and I was four months pregnant with Grace.
This picture is Gabriel and Sam at the Clarksville Aquatic Center in 2008.
Here is our gang in 2009.  You can see the gang has grown in both number and size.  Sam and Gabriel were 3, and Grace was not two yet.

2010 was the summer of the broken arms.  Both Gabriel and Grace were in casts.  I know that we went to the Aquatic Center once, but the plastic bag covers did not work very well.  I don't think our part of the trip lasted too long, and I was much too busy monitoring cast coverage to take pictures.

I could not find any pictures of us at the Aquatic Center from last summer (2011).  It was a busy summer because we had just moved in May, and I was working at Ivy Tech two days a week.  I did find this picture of our gang when we had a play date at the McAfee's house.  Grace was 3, almost 4.  Jake was 2, nearly 3.   Gabe and Sam were 5.

I love our fun summers.  We are so laid back.  We enjoy so much play time and so many fun activities.  It's a shame that summer can't last longer.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love the old pics. Too cute! We will have to go there this summer. I can't remember the last time I was there! Maybe high school?! LOL!

The Noble Family said...

ahhhh, those are so cute but make me sad too!

The Noble Family said...

ahhhh, those are so cute but make me sad too!

the lewis gang said...

it is a shame! love the old photos!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Our first time was in '07? I need to find those pics. I LOVE looking back! We have some serious fun!! Good thing we are laid back too! I don't think we would survive otherwise!! ha ha ha!