Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Gabriel and Grace Meet Evie

After the Children's Museum, we spent a little time at Eddie and Stacey's to visit with them and Evie.
Grace couldn't wait to get her hands on her new baby cousin.  Grace kept wanting to tickle Evie's feet and belly.  Sleeping Evie did not appreciate being messed with while she napped.
She is such a beautiful baby!
Proud grandma
Gabriel hesitated at first, but then he agreed to hold his little cousin too.  I hope these three have lots of fun times together as they grow up.

Side note -
Blogger is driving me nuts with the sideways pictures!  I have them turned the right way on my SD card, but when they upload, they are sideways.  I tried not turning them, but they still don't upload the right way.  I'm so frustrated because I don't want my blog stalkers to have to break their necks to see my lovely photos.  Seriously, if anyone knows a solution, please let me know.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I've got nothin' for you on the side ways pics. makes no sense. But no, I did NOT like turning my head to see your momma with that baby!!! :)

the lewis gang said...

when mine used to do that with the older blogger, i would have to go back in my pictures folder. i would turn them and turn them again. i know it sounds dumb but someone else gave me the advice and it worked every time! good luck!

and yes, she's a SWEETIE!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Sweet new baby!!! :)