Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swimming

We met the Lewis' and McAfee's at the Clarksville Aquatic Center Wednesday afternoon. I had been blogging a little on Tuesday and forgot to put my camera back in my purse, so I stole these pictures from Alicia's blog.
Here is the full gang of kiddos:  Mac, Jake, Darbi, Grace, Gabriel, Sam, Jackson, and Mazden.  What a crew!
Boys will be boys!

2 comments:

Anthoney said...

Hi Dan/Denise,
Lovely pictures and I am sure they had great fun. Swimming is great summer activity to regulate body temperature and to stay healthy and active. Swimming helps in losing weight by burning fat and improving immune system.
san antonio fitness trainer

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

It was a fun day! You know how much I love that place!