Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Photo Booth Fun

There was a photo booth at the wedding reception. I think everyone who tried out the photo booth had a blast being silly for the camera  . . . we were no exception to that!
My cousin Michele and I grabbed her brother, Mike, and Gabriel to do some silly photos.
Julie, Michele, and I did a few "hot momma" photos.
My mom and dad got in on the photo booth action --- and them someone photo bombed them.
Dan and I tried to get photos of the four of us, but Gabriel was not being a cooperative participant.  Guess who was tired?

I wonder how much it costs to rent a photo booth?  This would be totally fun addition to ANY party!

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Those ARE some fun pics! Wonder where Gabe gets the photo bomb gene? Hhmmmm....

the lewis gang said...

those pics are FUN! somebody that damon works with rented one for their wedding and said it was around $500. not sure it's worth it for a birthday, but wedding...yes!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!