Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Awww Geez!

This morning Grace and I were debating whether she would take her blanket OR her bunny to Staci's house. I had told her she could take one, but not both. In the middle of our debate she looked at me so sweetly and said, "Kiss, Mommy." She puckered her tiny little lips, and I gave her a little kiss. Then she leaned in for a hug, and said, "I love you, Mommy." Once the hug was over, she picked up her bunny. The blanket was laying at her feet. She asked so sweetly, "Now can I take my blanket too?"

Yes, you know what I said! She has her blanket AND her bunny at Staci's this morning. How could I say "No" to such sweetness? I admit it. I was totally manipulated by my two-year-old.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

she knows how to work it, huh? don't feel bad though....my boys work me too!!

The Cooks said...

awwww!! too funny and sweet :)

the lewis gang said...

go, grace! you've got your mama's number! (darbi has daddy's!)