Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Rocking Chair

The kids have a rocking chair at Grandma and Papaw's house that used to be mine when I was little. Grace loves to get that chair out and read books while in the chair. It's so cute to watch her find the perfect place to put the chair.
I was trying to get a picture of Grace reading in the chair when Gabriel whined, "Mommy, I want to be in the picture!" "Fine," I said, "get in the picture." I intended for him to stand next to her, but he stepped right in front of her and made this goofy face.
Here she is sitting in front of the t.v. reading her book in the rocking chair.
THIS is what I expected when I told Gabriel he could be in the picture. Ha!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love it!! we have a red rocker that's been in my family for many, many years!! i have it in sam's room. i love when my boys sit in it at night when we read.