Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grace and Mommy Day

Grace, Grandma, and I went to the outlet mall this morning to pick up some deals from clearance racks. Gabriel went to preschool today, so it was just us girls. Despite the fact that Grace acted her age today, it was still a good day spent with my rotten girl.
She enjoyed a little time at home this afternoon turning our entryway into her kitchen. She played by herself with NO interruptions from big brother. She did ask about him constantly though, and I know she missed him.
I decided to document our special day together by taking a few pictures.
I love this little girl so much!

No comments: