Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Four Z Farm

This picture is a little out of order. Diva Grace did not enjoy farm life as much as we had hoped. I guess if you can't wear your high heels, Grace is not interested. Haha!
We went with the McAfee's yesterday to visit Four Z Farm. It's a lambing farm owned by one of my fellow teachers in New Washington. The kids had such a good time seeing the animals, and Dan and I learned a lot about lambing too.
Gabriel and Sam really liked this little goat.
One of the lambs is being bottle fed, and the kids got to take turns feeding it.
Even though Grace was not a fan of being so close to the animals, she wanted a turn to bottle feed the lamb. She is such a little mama.
The little lambs were so cute and so active --- just like our little "lambs."
Gabriel and Sam watched all of the sheep and lambs in their pens.
I let Daddy hold Grace for a bit so I could hold a lamb too.
Grace even got brave enough to pet the lamb while I held it.
Sam and Gabriel sat still on the bale of hay, which is not easy to do when you're three, and the lambs climbed up on the hay bale with them.

Thank you, Wayne and Teresa, for allowing us to come visit your farm. We really enjoyed it! Thank you, also, to Alicia for taking pictures for me since my memory card was full!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we had a blast!! grace was cracking me up....not her cup of tea!! ha ha!!