Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow Play

After nap time today, the kids and I went outside and played in the snow. I bought this sled this summer at a yard sale for $2. I think it was a good buy, even for our short-lived play time outside today.
I just love this picture of Gabriel!
Grace thought it was so funny to eat the snow off of her hands.
They were trying to make snowballs to throw at me.
Grace LOVES to slide. That still holds true when it's 20 degrees and snowing.
It ended up being more of a scoot than a slide.
Gabriel had to try it too, but decided it was a little too cold on his bottom.

No comments: