Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

OUR First Time Sledding!!

We went to Colgate Park this afternoon for some real sledding. This was MY first time sledding, as well as the kids'. It was a BLAST! I can see how kids spend ALL DAY sledding when there is a good snow.
Daddy and Gabriel went down the hill together.
WHEEEEEE!
Then Gabriel and Grace sled down the hill together.
The sun had been shining on the hillside for a while. Not to mention, that we were not the only, or the first, ones there sledding. The snow had turned to slush in many areas, and it was very slippery to walk on.
Grace liked dragging the sled for a while. Then she got tired and decided to ride up the hill. I can't say that I blame her.
This is my $1 yard sale sled. I think it was certainly worth a buck!
We had so much fun sledding! Gabriel and I didn't want to leave, but Grace got tired.
Gabriel "helped" me up the hill. Thanks, Buddy!
Grace rolled off of the sled on the way up the hill. Silly girl!
As we were leaving the park, Grace stopped, put her face in the snow, and came up with a mouthful. She is such a nut!

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Om my goodness? First time sledding?! Did you live a sheltered life or something?! Glad you had fun! :)

The Noble Family said...

SOO much fun! It looks like you had better snow than we did..ours was melting by the time we went. Those are great pictures!