Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Uh-Oh

Gabriel starts preschool tomorrow morning. This will be the first time that he and Grace are separated.

I have to admit I'm nervous. I am nervous about the kinds of things he may pick up from the other children. I'm nervous that because he will be starting in the middle of the school year, he may be behind the other kids in skills. I'm nervous that his self-esteem may suffer. I'm nervous that he will not be able to take care of all of his bathroom needs on his own. I'm nervous that making two stops in the morning prior to going to work may send me over the edge.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

things will be great....an adjustment but great!! you will get into the swing of things just fine! gabe will do great too!! you are raising a great young man and he will be fine!! they won't just shove him in the bathroom and make him fend for himself. they'll help him if he needs it! sam says he won't poop at school but they will wipe his butt if he needs it! ha ha!! good luck!! i'll say a prayer for you now and in the morning!! :)

Dan and Denise said...

Thanks, Alicia! I need that prayer. My stomach is in knots!