Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Preschool Day 2

Gabriel didn't talk a lot about preschool last night. He mostly played in the basement by himself when we got home. I honestly think he was just tired. Going to preschool must be a tough job!

When I picked him up, he and his teacher were sitting at a table together working a puzzle. He had to match the numbers on the back of the puzzle pieces to the numbers on the board to put the puzzle together. He recognizes his numbers 1 through 9 already, but this puzzle had numbers 1 through 20. When he saw me in the doorway, he said, "You'll have to wait, Mom." He was concentrating SO hard on getting that puzzle right. It was a level of concentration that I've rarely seen at home, so I was proud to see him working so hard on something.

Dan and I asked about his day, but didn't get too many answers. He said that he likes the girls in his class the best. He said that he played with Emma a lot yesterday. Do we have a ladies' man on our hands?

I forgot my camera today, but tomorrow I hope to get a few pictures of the art work that he has done this week that his teacher has hanging in their classroom.

No comments: