Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"All Done!"


To quote my little girl: "I'm all done, Mommy! I ate all my vegetables!" Upon inspection of her plate, this is what I found. If you can't tell from the picture, she put her grilled cheese on top of her vegetables. Nice try, Sis!


Side note: Grace is pronouncing the word "music" as "newsnick." It's so funny to hear her say it!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is hilarious!!! i remember when sam put carrots under his booster seat one time!! all you can do is laugh! :)

the lewis gang said...

ha! good one, grace!!!

Jaime Mac said...

HA! Love it! Smart chick! :)

Jill said...

What a smartie! :)