Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goofing Off


Yesterday morning, Gabriel decided that he wanted to have a "party" in the living room. Grace and I dressed in our fanciest jewels to come to his special party. And like any party, I brought my camera along.

A fellow blogger introduced me to the term "photo bomb" via her blog. That term describes Gabriel's actions SO well. (Thnx, Jaime!)

The kiddo does whatever he can to ruin a Kodak moment!

So I chose to NOT try to get a "good" self-portrait, and just let him do his silly things.

And I think silly describes him quite well.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great post! : )

Jaime Mac said...

Thanks for the shout out! Photo bombs are kinda funny when Gabe does them! :) (But of course you're gonna have to teach him that there are inappropriate times for photo bombs. My posse hasn't learned that lesson yet.) My favorite pic is the bottom one where he's got his hand on his hip! Very fun! :)