Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Puzzle


The Nuxoll's gave Gabriel this puzzle for his birthday. It's 24 pieces and a picture of the Cars characters. Gabriel worked this puzzle 4 times tonight.

My little photo bomber . . .
The first two times, I gave him a little help --- strategies for how to work a puzzle. The last two times, he had ZERO help. He put every piece together by himself. I was so impressed with his patience and determination to complete the puzzle.

The really cool thing about this puzzle is that it's 3-D. Here is Gabriel wearing the 3-D glasses and taking a look at his finished product.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

COOL!!! i love the one of him looking at it with the glasses on!! sam and i love to do puzzles! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Before I read under the pic, I thought, "Oh, Gabe wants to be super cool & wear his SHADES for the pic!" Also-I forgot to tell you how I thought you had such COOL activities for the kiddos @ Gabe's party! Making suncatchers & cupcakes?! How fun!

the lewis gang said...

so cool! i almost got him that exact present!! i'm glad i got something else!