Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Craftiness


I have been loving the new Michael's on Veteran's Parkway lately. They have so many neat and crafty things --- even for the craft-challenged like me. This morning we made guitars with a foam art kit I bought. Gabriel decorated three guitars.

Grace decorated two guitars. She does not quite have the attention span her brother has for crafts.

Here are our finished products. Not bad for an hour of entertainment on, yet another, snow day. Gabriel's three are on the left. Mine is the green one in the middle --- I hope you knew that. Grace did the two on the right.

4 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Dang, Denise - I am 'craft challenged' too! I just LOVE those stores (Hobby Lobby, Michaels) but I have NO clue what I'm doing when I'm in there! I have to have adult supervision to know what to get! Good job on the guitar! I could totally tell the ones of the left, er I mean, the green one was yours! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you keep talking about that place and now i'm wanting to go in there. daniel thanks you! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

nice work!!!

Jill said...

I do love Michael's and haven't been to the new one yet. You've inspired me to go! :)

And I thought your guitars were the ones with all the extra stuff. JK. ;)