Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Helping Hands


Dan spent his morning replacing our leaking kitchen faucet. The kids were sure they could help him. They brought their tool box and flashlights into the kitchen, sat down next to Daddy, and got to work. At one point Grace wanted in the cabinet with Dan. She kept saying, "Excuse me, Daddy. Excuse me," trying to get him to move out of her way. I know that they are in his way and slowing him down, but their enthusiasm for helping their Daddy is so cute.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

you are so right! stuff like that totally does slow you down. sometimes i have to force myself to stop and chill and realize that they just want to help and be big for a little while. thanks for helping remind me!