Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"I Already Did!"

You know how anything having to do with pee, poop, or toots is hilarious to kids? Well, Gabriel could NOT STOP talking about his three favorite subjects in the car last night, and he was cracking himself up by just saying the words pee, poop, and toot. **Sigh**

In his slap-happiness, he said to Grace, "I think you should pee-pee in your pants, Grace."

To which she replied, "I already did!"

Maybe you just had to be there to appreciate how funny her statement was, but Dan and I could not contain our laughter. She had the perfect response to his ridiculous statement.

3 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

Strangely enough, I didn't have to be there to appreciate it and got quite a chuckle out of it. That's when parents can relate. But, my question to you is...Did she REALLY already do it, or was she just being her clever self? Way to tell him, Grace!

The Noble Family said...

That's hilarious!!

Jill said...

I literally LOL (ed) when I read this! :)