Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 01, 2010

Goose Egg


This afternoon when I was picking Grace up from Mrs. Staci's house, Grace fell against the corner of the wall in the doorway. She wasn't running, wasn't being silly, didn't trip over anything. She just took half a step toward me and fell.

The poor little thing ended up with this massive purple knot on her head. It knotted up immediately and turned purple before I could even pick her up and move her to the couch. She cried for a short time, and then she was fine again. She is a tough little booger. Good thing!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

as soon as i read the title i knew what happened. poor girl. jake fell last week and it looked just terrible. glad they are tough! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Oh my goodness! OUCH!! Poor little gal!! And I just noticed you changed the title @ the top of your blog. Very funny! :)

Andie Zimmerman said...

Poor little thing. I hope it goes down soon! It breaks my heart to see her like that.