Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Fish Store


After being snowed in all day, I decided that we needed to get out tonight. After dinner we took a trip to "The Fish Store," as the kids call it. We know it as Bass Pro. The kids love to see the turtles and the fish in the giant tank.

Dan always explains to them what kind of fish are in the tank.

A treat was in order for the three of us while Daddy shopped. Yes, Starbucks is inside Bass Pro. Otherwise, why would I go? I had a skinny vanilla latte and the kids shared a rice cereal treat.

It was a very necessary outing, considering that school is canceled for tomorrow, and we will have another day inside together. I love spending time together. I just want to be able to go out and do things while I'm not working. Hmm . . what shall we do to pass the time tomorrow?

2 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

That store is like a rustic wonderland, and it's huge. We sometimes go in there just to get away ourselves. I'm glad the kids had a good time at the "fish store".

Jill said...

Oh my, sometimes when I need a "break", we go to Bass Pro with the stroller. We can spend FOREVER in there and Starbucks is definitely an extra bonus. ;)