Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 03, 2012

3-2-1 Let It Rip!

Gabriel has been wanting a play date with buddy so they could have Beyblade battles for so long. Today, we didn't have much planned after Derby Dinner, so we invited Robbie over to play.
I wanted to take a few pictures of the boys battling with their Beyblades, but Grace insisted on being between me and the boys.
No . . . Grace doesn't like to be the center of attention.
The boys were so into their Beyblade battles. I literally had to hold Grace back so I could get their picture.
They were cheering for their Beyblades.
Robbie brought 23 Beyblades with him. I think Gabriel has about 16. These boys are obsessed.
Oh, look! It's Grace again! Haha!

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I do love that Gracie!

Andie Zimmerman said...

Beyblades rock! Landon loves battling it out with his friends. I've played a time or two - not bad.

the lewis gang said...

you are too funny, gracie!!