Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Gaming Together

Yesterday the kids wanted to play their Leapsters. They had not played their Leapsters in FOREVER, so the batteries were dead. They decided that they would play while they were charging, and they wanted to play "together." I looked around and found them sitting back-to-back in the dining room playing. So sweet.

Don't worry . . . it didn't last long. I thought that as long as they were playing so nicely together, I would go to the bedroom and read on my Kindle for a bit. I think I read for about 3 minutes before they realized I was gone and came looking for me. From there it was on like Donkey Kong . . . they were ready to attack Mommy and wrestle like it was WWE. Oh well, so much for my swell idea.

No comments: