Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fishing with Daddy

It was such a beautiful evening tonight that the kids and Dan went down to the pond to fish before bath time.
Gabriel has gotten really good at casting. I was amazed at how well he did!
Grace was getting the hang of casting pretty well too.
We've been hearing the frogs at the pond in the evenings about dusk, and tonight we spotted one.
Unfortunately, the only thing Grace hooked was her hair.

I can't wait until one of the kids catches their first fish! If you want to come fishing, just let us know!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

me! me! me!! WE LOVE TO FISH!! :)

the lewis gang said...

grace is looking so grown up!