Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Seussical

Sunday Gabriel and I joined Janelle, Jackson, and Darbi at Floyd Central High School to see Seussical the Musical.
I wanted to get just one good picture of the kids sitting together. Unfortunately, my son cannot seem to take a serious picture lately. I tried many more than I posted . . . but here is a sampling of the pictures I ended up with.
Look how cute the Lewis' look . . . and then there is my little photo bomber.
Really, Gabriel?!?! What am I going to do with him?!?!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

he acts just like his daddy!!! glad you 2 could join us for the play!