Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's All About ME!

I earned my 10% weight loss goal at Weight Watchers tonight!! That means I've lost 10% of my starting weight!
It may not seem like much . . . just a cheap key chain . . . but it represents something pretty important to me. I was pretty skeptical when I started Weight Watchers as to whether or not I'd actually be able to attain 10%. Now I'm only 2 lbs. from my goal weight. I'm looking forward to seeing how my summer clothes fit now!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! That is a HUGE deal!!!! I know you feel great too!!! NICE WORK!!

Jaime Mac said...

GREAT JOB!!! I know you're worked very hard!

LOVE the title too! :)

the lewis gang said...

GOOD FOR YOU! it's amazing how feeling good about your body affects you in so many ways.