Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My Little Writer

Gabriel has been writing words to go along with his pictures lately. I LOVE to see the progression of his writing. Every time I see him write something, I'm amazed at what he knows.
He was told at school to draw a picture of his favorite animal. He couldn't choose just one, so he drew two. He labeled the top drawing "Loosee (Lucy)," and the bottom one is "Hrshee (Hershey)."
In this picture he drew a picture of a Beyblade battle. His favorite Beyblade is "Galicsee Pegs (Galaxy Pegasus)".

The teacher-mom in me gets all excited and giddy to see a masterpiece like this!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I, too, love seeing stuff like this!!! Good work Gabe!

Jaime Mac said...

That Galaxy thingie is a tough one to sound out! He did really good!