Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Be Still My Heart . . .

My dear daughter was organizing her hair things and putting them away in the little organizer this afternoon. I mean, it drives me crazy that I can never find appropriate hair things for her hair when she'll allow me to fix it for her because she has hair things everywhere and there is NO organization, despite my best efforts. This afternoon I found her organizing them, and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. God bless her!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

LOVE IT!! atta girl, gracie!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE THIS!!! My boys have their own organization and it drives me crazy!!!