Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Chicken on a Bone

 Right after Gabriel had his tonsil out, he made a comment about wanting to eat some "chicken on a bone."  The poor kid was still on a basically liquid diet at that point, so Dan and I promised him that once his throat was better, we would be sure get him some chicken on a bone.
It took some work for me to figure it out, but I realized last weekend that he was specifically talking about a chicken leg.  So that's what we had for dinner tonight.  A little KFC for my feeling-better-boy!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE seeing the smiling face of that boy feeling better!!!!

ginmommy said...

I'm glad he feels better!