Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nora's First Birthday

Nora celebrated her first birthday Saturday with a very special Ladybug Party.
Gabriel was very excited to see his buddies. After the boys had been gone from the basement for a while, I went to see what they were up to. I poked the camera through the bedroom door and discovered that they were playing something that looked a little like Wrestle-mania. Yikes!
Grace and Jake tried on the Ladybug masks.
Mazzi Rose donned her pretty ladybug outfit too.
Dan managed to squeeze in some snuggles from his favorite girl.
Ninny enjoyed a little time with the special birthday girl.
Janelle and I had run Jake away from the cake a few times. Gabriel thought it would be funny to pretend to stick his finger in the cake just to hear me fuss at him. Silly kid!
Happy Birthday, Nora Christine!
She dove right in to her special ladybug cake. She was not shy about enjoying her cake.
Mazden played in a tub of toys. While she played, Grace pushed her around the basement.
Nora had no shortage of help with opening her presents.
Alicia gave out treat bags full of candy. Grace was kind enough to share hers with her friends Kate and Darbi.
The big boys played video games.
I had to include this one because I thought it was so funny. These two girls are over-the-top. Love it!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

OH MY WORD!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! Over the top describes us perfectly!! I totally just saved that pic to my computer!! Hilarious!! Thanks for coming!! We always have fun hanging out!