Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 02, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sunday afternoon we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go bike riding in Lapping Park.
Gabriel got so good at riding his bike last year without training wheels, and he had no problem getting on and going again this Spring. I guess it really is as easy as riding a bike.
Grace was pretty excited to hit the road on her bike too.
Grace has to work a little harder at riding than the rest of us, so someone always has to lag behind and stay with her.
She was getting pretty tired after the second lap around the park, but she went for a third lap anyway. I think this was her "I think I can; I think I can" mode.
After riding bikes, we had to have drinks and snacks.
When we got home, Fred and Ethel were hanging out in the pond. Yes, I named them. They are a mated pair that have been hanging around for a few weeks now. I love watching them. They really act like an old married couple. Fred is always honking at Ethel and flapping his wings. I hope to see some little goslings soon.
Grace wanted to take a self-portrait of us. Not bad, Grace! Not bad!

No comments: