Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 02, 2012

Waiting for Baby Holdabal

Friday evening Mom and I headed to Indy to see Eddie. We left Saturday morning for Michigan to go to Stacey's baby shower thrown by her friends there. Grace was supposed to make the trip with us, and I told her all day Friday how excited I was about our girl trip. My baby girl coughed nonstop Friday. Friday evening she acted like she was wiped out, which was understandable given her afternoon of playing at the park and constant coughing. However, Dan took her temperature while I was packing, and the poor baby had a fever. No trip for Grace. She was heart-broken, and so were Grandma and Mommy. Don't worry. Daddy took good care of her while we were gone. She was feeling better by the time I got home late Saturday night.
Here are the Grandma's with Stacey. I love her little baby bump and her pregnant glow. It's hard to believe that the birth of Baby Holdabal is only six weeks away.
Here are 3 of the 4 Holdaway ladies. We missed you, Erin. Praying for a safe delivery for Momma and Baby. I can't wait to find out if it's a little niece of nephew. I can't wait to find out his/her name too.

1 comment:

Stacey Holdaway said...

Thanks again to you and Wanda for coming. So sorry grace couldn't join us.