Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Breakfast of Champs

Gabriel and I watched a few minutes of a t.v. show a few weeks ago called Pioneer Woman, or maybe it was Frontier Woman.  Anyway, she made this sausage dipped in pancake batter-thing on a stick.  She made it look SOOO easy to make, but I'm no dummy.  I know that it was most likely beyond my Martha Stewart skills.  Gabriel wanted me to make them SOOO badly, but I convinced him that I would "some day."  As luck would have it, I found the same breakfast treat at Kroger Sunday in the freezer section, AND they were on sale 10 for $10.  SCORE!  I only bought a few because I wasn't sure if the kids would like them.  The kids LOVED them and can't wait for me buy more.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

My boys LOVE these things. Meijer carries them too. We don't them very often. They are a real treat!