Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gettin' Ready to Go Out

Sunday evening we went out to eat with Bob (Dan's dad), Barbara (Dan's stepmom), and Carly (Dan's stepsister). Grace and I had just gotten home from shopping at Kohl's where I bought her a new pink shirt on clearance.
Girly had to wear the new pink shirt, and she had to put on a little make-up to go with it.  A girl wants to look her best when she goes out, ya know.
I didn't realize she had gotten a hold of my camera to document "the look."
She cracks me up!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Oh my goodness! SO SO FUNNY! I can't wait for Nora to have make-up! :) :)

Jaime Mac said...

Oh that make-up is hilarious! She was DEFINITELY ready to go out!