Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Photography by Grace

Grace had my camera for a little while Friday evening. I was surprised to see such a variety of photographs that I did not take.  Here are a few of my favorites.
Papaw and Evie . . . interesting perspective on that one.
She is clearly practicing her self-portraits.  I'm glad she got Evie in the picture anyway.
A self-portrait with Aunt Stacey.  It would have been better ONLY if Grace had actually gotten herself in it.
Evie . . . not bad!
Aunt Stacey . . . This is a really good picture.  The photographer and the subject were both excellent!
Gabriel and Aunt Stacey.  Haha!  What else can I say??
Here is my little photographer!  Gotta love this girl!
This is Cookie, Grace's toy dog.  Cookie barks, whines, growls, and turns its head.  At times, Grace treats Cookie better than she treats our real dogs.
Last, but not least, cauliflower, anyone?  Why did she take a picture of cauliflower?  Who knows.  That's my Grace.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

practicing self-portraits! HILARIOUS!! :) :)