Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012





Dan Here:  Yes I know I don't blog often but. . .

  So Denise told you all she bopped her head. Above is the x-ray we had done and boy was it a doozy.....   Well, really I am proud of my girl.  She is NOT feeling good and is going to see the doctor tomorrow and saw the chiropractor today.  I am pretty sure she has had a brain injury but am waiting for her to tell me I am right about something to confirm. . .  I am hoping she gets some good pills to stop the pain or the family reunion will not be fun this week.

3 comments:

Granny G said...

Oh no! I am so sorry this happened to her. Please keep me informed!

Jaime Mac said...

Dan - thank you for letting us know. Let me know if I need to come help the doctors pull that knife out. so sad...

Dan and Denise said...

Jaime.... I think we are leaving it in. It will hold a bow nicely.