Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Vada Time

 Saturday night, Vada came to spend the night with us.  She is a GOOD baby!  We enjoyed having her so much.  Grace and Vada took a bath together.  Then the clean girls posed for a picture before we read a bedtime book.
 After Vada went to bed, Gabriel and Grace had movie night.  Forgive the pitiful look on my face . . . just before we left the Aquatic Center, I went down the steep, yellow slide.  I slammed my head on it and hurt my neck . . . really hurt my neck.  I was feeling pretty miserable and only made it about half an hour into the movie.
 For breakfast Vada had pancakes and banana.  I had planned on her eating at the kid-size folding table, but she crawled up in Dan's lap instead.  How could I say, "No?"
After breakfast Vada wanted to sit in Dan's lap so he started to read a book to her.   I think she sat for about three pages before she was on the move again.
Dan and Gabriel played with Legos, and Vada wanted to be right in the middle of things.  She was really good about not putting the Legos in her mouth so it was "all good."

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That stinks about your head/neck! Hope it's better!

Jaime Mac said...

Looks like vada has you all wrapped around her finger! Hope your neck is feeling better. :)