Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Lego-Maniac

Gabriel is so into Legos right now!  He spends 95% of his time at home sitting in the floor playing with his Legos.  He loves Lego vehicles.  He makes police cars, fire trucks, get-away cars for robbers, helicopters.  I don't think the picture does the Lego-mess justice.

Since his birthday, he has moved his Lego Ninjago sets into the dining room.  Now we have Legos in front of the fireplace in the living room and Legos all over the dining room table.  I'm not complaining.  I'm just stating the facts.  I like this phase better than the Beyblade phase.  I like having him near us upstairs, and not hibernating in the basement.  I love that he is being creative and building things.

No comments: