Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spoiling Evie

When Gabriel was about 9 months old, my brother, Eddie, had the great idea to serve Gabriel whipped cream from the can following Thanksgiving dinner.  Of course, Gabriel is my child, and he loved it.  It was funny, and we all had a good laugh out of his enthusiasm for canned whipped cream.  Well, what goes around comes around, My Friend!  I, in turn, enjoy spoiling my precious little niece, Evie, in the same way.
At first she is a little unsure what I am giving her, but she's willing to try it.
After a little taste, she decides it's pretty good.
The very protective Daddy thinks he will get paybacks by feeding his niece and nephew chocolate syrup from the bottle.  Little does he know, that my kids have had WAY worse things (I mean, we camp with the McAfee's, right?), and I am not the least bit bothered by this.  I think my lack of objection kind of ruined his fun.  Ha!
Oh, yeah!  She's a happy girl!
And there is the enthusiasm for whipped cream in a can that I love!
One of my favorite baby stages is when they clap for themselves!  She was clapping for that whipped cream too!

Thanks, Alicia, for taking these pics!  They are priceless!  And I hope you don't mind me poking a little fun at our camping indulgences.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Not at all!! You know me! At camp, anything goes!!

Those pictures are great!!! :)