Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Winter Days

So the entire month of February got by me, and I didn't do one single blog post! It was partially because of the winter blahs and partially because of the on-line Ivy Tech class I'm teaching. Every time I'm in front of the computer, I'm working on my class or doing work for school.
Grandma bought the kids these cute little mugs.  They have enjoyed their share of hot chocolate lately out of them.
You know my Gracie loves to do crafts.  I bought her a Valentine card making kit, so she could make Valentine cards for people.  In true five-year-old girl fashion, she decorated a few cards, lost interest, and didn't come back to the project again.  Oh well!
After Christmas I bought the kids hooded fleece blankets.  Gabriel's is a Star Wars Angry Bird and Grace's is Hello Kitty.  They LOVE them!  Gabriel wears his blanket around the house all the time.  My kids love them so much that I bought three more blankets for some special kids I know for next Christmas.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

the winter blahs definitely get to me too! i've been a weekend blogger only lately.