Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make-up

Grace decided this morning to give some make-overs with the make-up she got for Christmas.
Look at that hot stuff! I love how she used the eye shadow and lip gloss interchangeably.
Next she started on me. First she did some eye shadow.
I got a little pink lip gloss. Thank goodness it was on my lips and not my eyes.
Here is my little beauty when she finished herself.
Here I am looking like a princess --- fake nails, tiara, make-up. What more could I ask for on an unplanned day off?

4 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

LOVIN' the purple nails! Again- you are a brave, brave woman!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WOW! You girls look HOT, HOT, HOT!!

the lewis gang said...

bea-u-ti-ful work, grace!

Jill said...

You are a good sport, momma! :)