Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 08, 2011

New Fashion

Gabriel picked out Lightning McQueen shoes last night. You're shocked, right?!?! This morning he came downstairs after getting dressed and says, "Awwww . . . Mom, I don't want to wear these pants!" When I asked him why, he explained that they were so long they covered up the lights that blink behind Lightning McQueen when he walks. He then proceeded to sit down in the floor and try many different ways to make the lights visible:
  • tucking the pant legs into his socks
  • strap the shoes over his pant legs
  • rolling the pants up from the waist
  • and finally, cuffing the pant legs.
Maybe he'll start a new fashion trend. I tried showing him how to peg his pants legs and roll them, but he didn't want them "tight." Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

I laughed my little booty off when I saw this. Go Gabe! I'm sure we'll be seeing this new style in Milan very soon - shoes and all!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha!! you are so funny, gabe!! whatever you want, buddy!

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! Yes, Gabe- the pants hiding the lights is definately a problem! Way to be creative! ;)